Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair was thinned out... any advice on growing it thick again? (Male/White/24)?

I'm a 24 year old white male with long hair. Long story short: It became excessively matted and lots of it was pulled out while trying to untangle it. I managed to get the matting out but at a Pyrrhic cost. It's been several years and my hair looks thin, brittle and kinda lifeless. The area above my forehead looks like it's balding! My hair was thinned out badly. My hair breaks constantly. My scalp even itches a little more these days. It's just not healthy anymore. Is there any way to grow my hair back as thick as it used to be? Can I make my hair healthier? Could any combination of vitamins, frequent hair trimmings (admittedly, I don't have it trimmed often), scalp massages, etc. make my hair grow out normally? What hair-care advice do you think I should follow? Links to additional info would be greatly appreciated.



My hair was thinned out... any advice on growing it thick again? (Male/White/24)?

taking the right vitamins and supplement in your daily diet would help hair growth, you also need to have head massage for proper blood circulation in the scalp:



Hair Growth Vitamins



http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/...



Hair Loss Prevention



http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/...



My hair was thinned out... any advice on growing it thick again? (Male/White/24)?

cut it short. whats with guys and long hair?



My hair was thinned out... any advice on growing it thick again? (Male/White/24)?

Cut your hair and start taking vitamins,such as Biotin. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans