Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If you've bleached your hair white, can you use a darker permanent dye of blonde without it tur

yes, but you need to know these things first before you do it. make sure that you look on the box and read somewhere on it the "base" color. if you choose a green, blue, or purple base... aka, ash....it will turn green! you need a golden tone. something with a yellow or golden base. you also want to consider the condition that your hair is in. if you choose a permanent color, depending on how many times you dyes your hair, it is porous,therefore the color will not "stick" to your hair shaft. so.....you may want to choose a rinse,or 28 day color. this is not harmful, it has no peroxide in it and will only deposit color only, not lift the color with peroxide. i recommend this method for you. yes, it will rinse out, but so will the permanent color also. also get yourself a nice trim to keep the hair healthy as possible while your going through this transition.



If you've bleached your hair white, can you use a darker permanent dye of blonde without it turning green?

yes you can



If you've bleached your hair white, can you use a darker permanent dye of blonde without it turning green?

I have no clue.



If you've bleached your hair white, can you use a darker permanent dye of blonde without it turning green?

I wouldn't recommend it: I used to have white-blonde hair and I tried numerous times to dye it to a more natural blonde color. I had it turn shades of grey, purple and even tennis-ball yellow on me- I finally had to go to a salon and get it done professionally.



Even if you get your hair to a color you like, chances are it will wash out because bleached hair so pourous, you won't be able to get the color to adhere to the strands of hair-- each time you wash it, it will get lighter and lighter until it's back to white.



The best thing you can do is go to a professional salon and pay a bit more money for them to fix it-- they'll be able to take it to any color you want without damaging it anymore !



If you've bleached your hair white, can you use a darker permanent dye of blonde without it turning green?

once you have bleached it out white it should take any hair dye without a problem... but it does depend on your body chemistry and the type of hair dye you buy at times, nothing is fool proof.



If you've bleached your hair white, can you use a darker permanent dye of blonde without it turning green?

Hey, I was green for a while...believe me.



I used to bleach my hair white...and then I tried to put a darker color back into it. When I finally did go back to a salon, she asked me why my hair had a green tint to it (I didn't even notice the green tint...I guess no one did). I told her what I'd done and she told me that you really shouldn't do that...go from one drastic color change to another.



Now, when I color my hair, I get a professional to do it. No more green hair for me.



If you've bleached your hair white, can you use a darker permanent dye of blonde without it turning green?

I have always been told to put red on first as its neutralises the hair.



Not sure if it works though.



I have blond streaks in my hair up until last Saturday, I put red on for a couple of days then put a brown on on Monday hoping to turn it a nice shade but it's now really dark and still had red in it - more like black/red!!!! Oops... got an appointment at the hairdressers on Friday!!!



If you've bleached your hair white, can you use a darker permanent dye of blonde without it turning green?

Hey beauty therapist!



OH GOD Jordan S shut up!!!!!



When you go from a very light blonde or bleached hair, the hair has no red pigments (warm tone)



So when you put a brown on it (which is generally an ash tone) the blonde dilutes the ash tone in the brown, giving it that khaki look.



You need to pre-pigment it first, which basically means to dye it red.



You can do this 2 ways.



Either buy a very intense/bright red and dye your hair with that, then go in with your chosen colour, dont worry - it will cover all the red as long as it isnt a reddish brown that you put on afterwards.



OR



If the colour you choose is a warm brown, such as burgundy, try going straight in with that., Its best to do a test piece first though to make sure you wont be wasting your time.....take a small cutting of hair from just under the crown, tape it together at the top and put some dye on it.



Develop it as you would and check the outcome in natural light.



If you a bit worried about all this then PLEASE have it done in a salon.



Many places wont charge you extra for having it coloured twice, and they will see if they can get away with dying it once anyway



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans