Sunday, June 20, 2010

I want to dye my hair white, is it harmful in anyway to my hair? How can this be done?

Well, that depends on how dark your hair is now. You'd have to bleach it...and the darker it is, the more times you'd have to do it. Some hair WON'T be bleached white, and you may end up with orange. If you do it too often, you'll burn your scalp and lose your hair, so be VERY CAREFUL! If I were you, I would consult a professional and not try to do it yourself.



I want to dye my hair white, is it harmful in anyway to my hair? How can this be done?

its never healthy to do anything to your hair...not even blow drying. Bleaching is the only permanent way to do it....but don't quote me on that...I don't have any hair styling background.



I want to dye my hair white, is it harmful in anyway to my hair? How can this be done?

i dont even know if they make a at home hair dye in white

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans