Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair loss question. little white chunks at ends of fallen hair?

I am 20. I have a receding hairline, and I whenever I touch my head, even lighly, my hand has hairs on it, hey fall very easily.



I noticed that when my hair falls, most of them have a little white chunk on them. sometimes even two hairs are combined in this chunk. It resembles the stuff in pimples. most of them are at the root end of the hair, and some on the middle. When I wake up, my pillow is loaded with fallen hairs, every night



any ideas how to stop this? what is causing these white things? could it be that i dont clean my head/hair enough? Sometimes im hessitant to clean hard becuase sooo many hairs fall out..



are these white thinks normal for balding hair?



thanks



Hair loss question. little white chunks at ends of fallen hair?

the white chunk is what everyone has at the root of the hair, its the hair focille.



i think you need to go see a dermatologist ASAP! you are wayyy to young for your hair to be falling so much..



Dont over wash your hair and please be gentle, Wash your hair only every other day.



Dont wear tight ponytails and eat more vitamins.



Also are you stressed? That could also be the problem.



but i still think you need to see a dermatologist because she is the only one that would be able to tell you what to REALLY do.



Hair loss question. little white chunks at ends of fallen hair?

The little white things are the roots of the hairs themselves, or so I thought. I have no idea why they're sometimes found in the middle of the hairs. Maybe the skin cell that surrounded the hair comes off with it. But I think you would recognize it if it was a skin cell.



Hair loss question. little white chunks at ends of fallen hair?

I'm losing my hair also but nothing like that. I would say go see a Dermatologist to find out what is going on!-and do it soon! It sounds serious.



Hair loss question. little white chunks at ends of fallen hair?

Yeah, you know, I don't think that's a normal phenomenon you've got going on there. I would seek out a dermatologist ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans