Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am 15 and i have white hair. Why do i have white hair?

aww that sucks.im sorry i feel bad.



********%26lt;3



I am 15 and i have white hair. Why do i have white hair?

it's probably platinum blonde



I am 15 and i have white hair. Why do i have white hair?

I had a freind in highschool who had white hair. Everyone thought it was cool. If you don't like it go to a salon and have them dye it. I like it though.



I am 15 and i have white hair. Why do i have white hair?

It's probably genetic.



That guy Taylor Hicks from American Idol has it too and his hair turned gray when he was 13.



my favorite teacher from last year, he's bald but he's young. he started losing his hair when he was and adolescent. i guess that's genetic too.



I am 15 and i have white hair. Why do i have white hair?

If it's truly white, you have albinism. It's probably just very light blond. It's genetic.



I am 15 and i have white hair. Why do i have white hair?

you're either albino or you have platinum blonde hair.



I am 15 and i have white hair. Why do i have white hair?

Was your hair blonde before? Maybe it turned lighter? Or you know Taylor Hicks... That happened to him when he was a teenager. Maybe you could go to a hair cutting place and they could die it for you.



I am 15 and i have white hair. Why do i have white hair?

White hair is caused by a few reasons. First is Albanism. Being albino usually means you have very white skin, your eyes are red (because of lack of pigments), and your hair turns white because of lack of pigment production. Although, I think you would know if you were albino. Also, some people just have lack of pigments in the hair, this is caused by a slight showing of the albino resesive gene, or even a dramatic experience. When people go through things like bad accidents or extreme losses, chemical compounds in the brain become unblanced, resulting in the stopping of pigment production in hair folicles.



Hope this helps!



I am 15 and i have white hair. Why do i have white hair?

sometimes you get white hairs becuase your hair isnt getting the right vitamins and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans