Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have a curvy body, long legged , straight hair, white skin, oval face-what hairstyle and outfit fi

which ever one looks good in the mirror.



I have a curvy body, long legged , straight hair, white skin, oval face-what hairstyle and outfit fits me?

Wow! Well, I like long, straight hair and if you have the legs, something above the knee.



H



I have a curvy body, long legged , straight hair, white skin, oval face-what hairstyle and outfit fits me?

I'm 5'10 and curvy. With a 34 inseam, I've learned show some leg, but less is more. Well fitting shirts, not tight, well fitting like tailored, and flaired skirts or flared jeans. Layers in the straight hair, give versatility. You can check my look on my 360 page.



I have a curvy body, long legged , straight hair, white skin, oval face-what hairstyle and outfit fits me?

Wear mini skirts, to show the length of ur legs. if u hav a curvy body try wearing empire cut tops or dresses. Don't wear straight leggings they will make ur torso look way shorter than the rest of u. Do NOT wear short tops on trousers.



Ur lucky u have an ovalface. Most styles flatter an oval face. The messy look is in (tousled hair). Or scrunch it up using a wet look gel.And wear LONG earrings.



Or u could layer ur hair and after having a head bath finger dry it upside down to add volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans