Friday, June 18, 2010

I am 23 years old. and my hair is white. May I join in Army?

first, my hair was black but after 20 years it goes white very year more. Is hair problem will be effect in Army Medical Test?



I am 23 years old. and my hair is white. May I join in Army?

they are just gonna shave it off anyway



shave it now and it wont be an issue



I am 23 years old. and my hair is white. May I join in Army?

What Army?



Probably doesn't matter... They'll take you.



USA Army is taking 42 year olds now...



If you like the idea of going insane from endless tours of combat duty and getting cancer from prolonged DU exposure... Be my guest...



I think the chances of being seriously injured are up to around 30% in Iraq now.



Never believe ANYTHING a recruiter tells you.



I am 23 years old. and my hair is white. May I join in Army?

Which country's army are you interested in joining?



I am 23 years old. and my hair is white. May I join in Army?

can't see why unless its symptom of something else though because of war ans also the abuse u will probably take in the army over hair i would advise u not to



I am 23 years old. and my hair is white. May I join in Army?

As long as its not caused by a medical condition, your hair color is irrelevant.



I am 23 years old. and my hair is white. May I join in Army?

no it would not affect it if you are 23 you are 23 it dont matter what color of hair you have iam in the army iam 20 but iam look 18 its ok you will get in the army if you have any question about the army i can help you i be glad to and its realy good it will help you in the future free college you dont have to put any money from you pocket plus the GI bill you can use it once you are out of the army for something else another degree is it great?



I am 23 years old. and my hair is white. May I join in Army?

Nope.They`ll cut it off anyway!



I am 23 years old. and my hair is white. May I join in Army?

nope I think they have no requirements for hair color. Just present that you're physically and mentally fit.



I am 23 years old. and my hair is white. May I join in Army?

Nope. All they care about is that you pass the overall physical. Tell them you are anderson cooper's brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans