Friday, June 18, 2010

Should I use "Manic Panic Flash Lightning" or "Raw White-Out" to bleach my hair

I was wanting to bleach/highlight my hair to a completely pure- white color and I was wondering which product from Hot Topic I should use... any ideas? Does either one work better than the other?



Should I use "Manic Panic Flash Lightning" or "Raw White-Out" to bleach my hair out to white?

Part of my hair is white blonde right now but I didn't use either of those. From what I've heard most people say that manic panic doesn't work. I'm not sure about the other one. You will probably have to bleach your hair a few times. I bleached my hair at least 4-5 times within a 5 month period and used XL0 Cr鐚玬e Lightening Kit - Bleach Blonde by Clairol Herbal Essence. I did this from dyed black hair. Which ever dye you decide on using make sure to have deep conditioners and during this process you will need to have your hair cut to cut the damaged hair off. For white hair it will be a little damaged and hard to maintain. You will need to tone the color a good shampoo for this and to keep the color white is Clairol Shimmer Lights.



Should I use "Manic Panic Flash Lightning" or "Raw White-Out" to bleach my hair out to white?

Oh sure, go ahead and do that with either and watch your hair fall out and break...You can not, and I don't care how many stylists tell you this, can NOT get hair to a pure white. That comes with age and time. The lightest you will ever get your hair is to a pale yellow color, and that's only if your hair isn't extremelly dark in the first place.



So, good luck with it!



Should I use "Manic Panic Flash Lightning" or "Raw White-Out" to bleach my hair out to white?

I used Flash Lightning. It wasn't that that did my hair in, rather the subsequent stuff I used (Colorsilk) to maintain the blonde color. Also, if you're Asian or Native American,(I'm Eastern Cherokee,) buy two kits because our hair is thick and hard to bleach.



Should I use "Manic Panic Flash Lightning" or "Raw White-Out" to bleach my hair out to white?

raw white out.



me and a buncha my friends used manic panic one summer and it didnt work for **** on any of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans