Thursday, November 26, 2009

You know Rogue's hair from X Men? How can I get two locks of cheap white hair extensions?

I think if i straightned my hair it would be approximatley 19 inches. Would it be really expensive? I dont want to spend more than 20 bucks on the long armed gloves or the hair.



You know Rogue's hair from X Men? How can I get two locks of cheap white hair extensions?

try looking up ethnic hair shops. you should be able to find synthetic hair for about 5 bucks in bright white. it only lasts a short time, if you want long lasting hair then yeah, youll need expensive platinum blonde human hair extensions and then go to a stylist to get them toned white. you might be able to find white clip in pieces at a mall, just look around.getting white human hair will be big bucks....most synthetic is 24-36" and straight, but most can be curled with hot water or with a warm not hot curling iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans