Thursday, November 26, 2009

Does anyone know a good hair salon/stylist for mixed (black/white) hair in Chicago?

I am new to Chicago and looking for a stylist to cut and style my hair. I have shoulder length hair that is not quite African American and it's not quite Caucasian being that I am mixed. Just looking for someone good, can anyone recommend someone?



Does anyone know a good hair salon/stylist for mixed (black/white) hair in Chicago?

I am the same as you. It is hard. I have lived lots of places and the best lady I've ever found is in Houston where I live now. Long way to come get your hair done, but she has people fly in from lots of places. The best luck I have had is with hairdressers that are from the Bahamas or Virgin Islands (Mine is from V.I.). They are experienced with mixed hair. Check in your local phone book and see if anyone listed mentions being from there. If you want to come to Houston, I can give you my hairdressers info...



Does anyone know a good hair salon/stylist for mixed (black/white) hair in Chicago?

Sorry, I don't know anyone in chicago but Moon, I'd love to know your Houston salon contact as I'm visiting my mom here now. I have mixed hair as well and really need a good stylist with a good handle on the "in between" hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans