Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair gold/white - how do i get rid of the gold???

so my hair is naturally dirty blonde with red tones. I have bleached my hair before and once in awhile i will get gold tones. This last time i think i used a different brand of bleach and instead of the platnium blonde i would get it came out gold base with white ends. I am afraid to use a blue or ash base on the white so how do i just get rid of the gold??? my hair is about 6-8 inches all around and the gold is the first 3-4 and then tapers off to white after that.



NO salons please



Thanks



Hair gold/white - how do i get rid of the gold???

I don't think you left the bleach on long enough. When I go to the salon and get my roots touched up, if they don't leave it on long enough it turns gold. I would try a malibu treatment, then wait a day or so and try the bleach again. That would be the only way to get rid of the gold i'm thinking



Hair gold/white - how do i get rid of the gold???

Definitely no SALONS, but I don't really understand why you don't want your gold? Vietnamese refugees love and carry them secretly in their way to escape to gain freedom from point of origin, and they use them to start their life anew. Well since you want to get rid of it SELL THEM TO CHINESE, THAT'S WORTH A FORTUNE! YUL BRYNER WOULD NOT TAKE IT EVEN FOR FREE I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans