Thursday, November 26, 2009

What are the best products for thick curly mixed (half black and half white) hair?

what are some good products for curly hair?



What are the best products for thick curly mixed (half black and half white) hair?

mixed chicks and carols daughter



What are the best products for thick curly mixed (half black and half white) hair?

I mixed to with spanish and black!



and my hairs curly a good shampoo for our type of hair is pantene also use the conditioner it helps repair damge as our hair is very fragile and as for gel I use dippity doo very strong hold, than you might want a little grease to keep it shiny I use a line called magic works really good and thats about it you dont need to much for your hair



well good luck i hope I helped yah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans