Thursday, November 26, 2009

Who do i have a white hair on my eye?

just below my right eye, i have a little write hair that is almost unseeable but it grows really long and almost every 3 to 4 months i have to pull it off, right now i can pull it off but how do i get rid of it permentally, is it normal??



Who do i have a white hair on my eye?

It's pretty normal. I honestly think a lot of people have one somewhere. One of my friends have one on their wrist and then I have one on my back. Just an abnormal hair haha.



And that first guy is stupid.



Who do i have a white hair on my eye?

You can't have a white hair growing out of you eye. That's impossible. If you're worried go to the doctor and have it checked out. I wouldn't go pulling it out since you don't really know what it is. It could look like a white hair, but be something else.



Who do i have a white hair on my eye?

Interesting. I had a long blonde hair grow from my chin before..... and i'm black, so that was weird. i plucked it from the root and its gone.



Who do i have a white hair on my eye?

i sometimes have a stray hair that grows about an inch long by my nose....it's normal. i just pull it out when i can find it.



Who do i have a white hair on my eye?

no, go c a doctor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans