Thursday, November 26, 2009

Will the RAW White Out Kit bleach my hair almost white?

I have naturally dark dark brown hair and its been dyed various times and the last time I dyed it I dyed it natural black permanent awhile ago but if you look at my hair its off black. Will it make my hair almost white? I'm planning on using Manic Panic turquoise color after and if it has any yellowish/orange-ish in the hair it goes nasty green. Im hoping it goes almost white. What do you think?



Will the RAW White Out Kit bleach my hair almost white?

From personal experience it will take multiple times of bleaching to get to white on dark hair. Also if you do end up getting there your hair will be fried. You will need either protein or cholesterol treatments for afterwards to strengthen your hair again.



I bleached my dyed black hair and it turned orange and wouldn't lift anymore. I ended up having to dye it brown!



Whatever you do make sure you have good deep conditioners for after!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans