Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dying golden blonde hair to white blonde - help?

I have (dyed) golden blonde hair which used to be a light brown colour. Over the course of 2 years I built up blonde highlights and then last summer I had an all over colour of the lightest white blonde with t-zone highlights of bleach. This colour has faded and now my hair is a light golden blonde (only a few shades off white blonde). I want to achieve a white blonde colour once more, so I have bought the schwarzkopf live colour in 00A (Absolute Platinum). My question is, will this product live up to it's promises and will my hair turn out a patchy colour? How can I achieve the best results? I cant afford to go to a hairdressers at this moment in time. Thanks.



Dying golden blonde hair to white blonde - help?

make sure you dye your roots last not first the roots always takes faster than the rest because of the heat from your head....



Dying golden blonde hair to white blonde - help?

I would suggest that your hair be re stripped off its colour



then bleached back to white with a toner applied



sounds like it has has had to many toners and colours



bleach it completly then use a toner for the white shade you want

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans