Thursday, November 26, 2009

Unruly Bi-Racial Hair (black/white)!!!!!!?

Hi, i'm 16 and I'm bi-racial (my mom is white, my dad is black). My hair is QUITE curly AND frizzy. it's ridiculous sometimes. It's not really afro-ey, but it's just really curly and frizzy. In the shower, i currently use pantene pro-v relaxed %26amp; natural shampoo, and then Neutrogena Triple moisture deep conditioner. then i put in neutrogena triple moisture hair mask and then i put in the leave-in conditioner after i get out of the shower. i don't shampoo everyday, but i condition everyday. sometimes, i put in frizz-ease, but it doesn't really work all that well. i REALLY don't want to use the stuff that leaves my hair really greasy and weighed down. i've used it before and i hated it. is there a product/line of products out there that won't leave my hair greasy, but keeps it moisturized and keeps my hair curly, BUT not very frizzy. My hair's not dry and i have no dandruff at all. i really want some help, please!



Oh, could you tell me where I could get these products. Preferably from a store, but online products are ok too.



Thanks!!!



Unruly Bi-Racial Hair (black/white)!!!!!!?

4 Bi-Racial Hair try http://www.blackhair.com ! !



or http://www.hairquestions.com



Unruly Bi-Racial Hair (black/white)!!!!!!?

I have the same problem.... but i don't know what to use. If you like your hair to be crunchy.. you can try Strictly Curls ( but I really don't like it..it gets flakey..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans