Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do i make/dye my hair white/silver?

yeah i wanna make it white / silver, i know it'll grow white when i get old



i want the safest and cheapest way if someone knows how^^



coz they dont sell white / silver dyes here



How do i make/dye my hair white/silver?

Buy a silver wig.



How do i make/dye my hair white/silver?

Safest and cheapest way is to grow old.



How do i make/dye my hair white/silver?

go to a salon or buy hair dye and look at the diretions



simple.



How do i make/dye my hair white/silver?

If you want to do this for a costume, get a wig. If you want it to be a permanent change. go to a salon and ask if they can do it. Once you've had it professionally done, you can keep it up on your own. It's wisest and safest to let the professionals start it for you, however. They can also tell you whether it's even possible with the color of your hair.



Honestly, the wig option isn't so bad, even if you want to make it permanent. Get a white or silver wig and wear it for a week or two and gauge people's reactions to you. If you like what you get, make it permanent; if not, go think of something else fun to do to your hair. You'd be surprised at how poorly our elders get treated in many places. You may not want to bring this upon yourself early, once you realize how it gets you treated. Yes, there are a few places where our elders get the respect they deserve. I've seen those, too, but they are unfortunately outnumbered by places where respect is not shown.



How do i make/dye my hair white/silver?

Well, I'm in the same position as you (I'm going as Marilyn Monroe for Halloween) and I'm gonna just put alot of hairspray in my hair and then cornstarch. I have a test patch going as I speak and it's working out ok. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans