Thursday, November 26, 2009

I don't know what breed my rabbit is.....She is very soft & smooth. Blonde & white hair

I wish you added a picture! I would absolutely be able to help you determine the breed of your bun! Many different breeds have them same coloring coat, so it is hard to tell from what you wrote. Try the website I listed below, it has descriptions of the different breeds of domesticated rabbits. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a website that included pictures with the descriptions, however, read over the descriptions and if you find a few that resemble your bun then you can search for pictures of the breed online! Hope this helps!!



http://www.hrss.net/aar/care/care_breeds...



I don't know what breed my rabbit is.....She is very soft %26amp; smooth. Blonde %26amp; white hair. small / maybe a dwarf

Try searching for it on the internet. I may be able to tell you what kind it is if I saw a picture. :o)



I don't know what breed my rabbit is.....She is very soft %26amp; smooth. Blonde %26amp; white hair. small / maybe a dwarf

Do you have a Pic? You can check this website and see different breeds of rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans