Thursday, November 26, 2009

Baby's hair turned white?

My daughter just turned one. She has very light brown hair, and she doesn't have a whole lot of, more around her ears and neck though. I recently noticed her hair above her ears, almost temple area, is WHITE, I have noticed before it was lighter, but I thought only because it is sparser in that area. I have 2 explanations, one is that it is a "hair birthmark" where there is no pigment, but it is the same exact spots on both sides of her hair, coincedence? My second theory is that it is from the anesthesia, she had surgery a month ago. Any ideas?



Baby's hair turned white?

My son ws born with the blackest of black hair then it all fell out and brown hair grew through.



I would just think that it is new hair that is coming through that is probably the colour that her hair will be. Try not to worry and if need be go see your doctor!



Baby's hair turned white?

It could be that her hair color is changing. I know I was born blonde.... practically clear hair and now it's really dark brown. My baby has a mix of light brown and blonde hair as well.



Baby's hair turned white?

I was born with extremly blonde hair. Almost white. Im 19 now and my hair is dark brown.



Her hair might just be changing color.



Baby's hair turned white?

Her hair could possibly just being changing color. I was born with JET BLACK hair, and by the time I was 2 it was light light blonde. It's probably nothing.



Baby's hair turned white?

My niece was born with brown hair.. DARK brown hair... that all fell out inside of a 3 day weekend trip.... it took MONTHS for it to grow back... and when it did, we thought it was white... She was a real tow-head... and it eventually turned out to be a really light strawberry blonde...



However.. if it's REALLY white, it might have been the anesthesia. I know my daughter had surgery at age 8, and her hair texture changed after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans